Online ordering with Cat Lover’s Emporium is safe and secure. All online credit card and debit card information is collected via the PayFast Payment Gateway.
- We accept payments via Payfast: EFT, VISA and Mastercard.
- Our banking details will be on the purchase order confirmation.
We reserve the right to refuse an order where the amount is not paid in full and/or is not appearing in our bank account.
How to Order
- Register with us on our website catloversemporium.com by starting to placing your goods into the basket.
- Once you are finished shopping, click “Checkout”. Thereupon, you will be required to enter your registration details for delivery.
- We will mail you your total, including your courier/ shipping amount. We currently offer a fixed courier rate of R125.00 countrywide, except for Cape Town, which is R60 per parcel. However, please note the following important information:if your delivery address is in a remote village (e.g. Springbok), a plot, a farm, power station, embassy or Government department, etc, the couriers charge us a surcharge, which would have to be paid over to us separately. If you fall into any of the above, please reconsider your address. Or, if unavoidable, we can offer you the option of sending your parcel to you via TRACKED INSURED mail via our Postal Services. This will be cheaper than the surcharge of R355.00. It would only take an extra few days and require your collection. If under 2 kg and to a delivery address in one of the 7 main centres of SA, we will do our very best to have your parcel packed, despatched and received within 2-3 working days. If you are not in a main centre, please expect 2-4 working days. *If over 2 kg, and in one of the 7 main centres of SA, please expect 2-4 working days. If your address is not in a main centre, please expect 3-5 working days.
- (Foreign purchasers need to be processed by email and not on our website at this stage)
- Payment is through Payfast which is a Security Payment Gateway, to keep your information safe and secure.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale by ticking the box.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your transaction almost immediately .
- Your parcel items will be individually wrapped, packaged together and couriered / shipped.
- If you are a foreign customer, please email us with your order and we will send you a manual invoice with delivery fee.
Foreign purchasers, please also be aware of the following:
When importing goods from another country, your own country’s customs authorities may charge you Customs Duty, or other possible taxes. You are responsible for paying those fees. Please check with your local tax authorities before entering into a contract to purchase from a foreign country. If your goods purchased from us are withheld or confiscated for any reason, it is your responsibility entirely, to negotiate with your customs officials the terms of release. If, for any reason, your goods are undeliverable, and they are returned to us, we reserve the right to claim from you, any costs associated with claims charged back to us.