Cancellations and Returns
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase(s). However, if you do need to cancel your order, the following cancellations and Returns policy applies. Please note the following policy does not affect your statutory rights:
- Cancellation once the item has been paid for, but not yet despatched: we will remove it from the parcel and credit you back the amount it was purchased for. We will do our best to do so within 3 working days.
- Cancellation once the item has been paid for and has been despatched: this falls under our return policy. The return rights end 14 days after the parcel/item has been received by yourself. Notification of cancellation must be forwarded to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be received by us as soon as possible, within this period.
- We will advise you how to return the item and a replacement or refund offered.
- All we ask is that the goods are returned to us in a complete, re-saleable condition, with the complete original packaging. We will refund the purchase price promptly upon receipt of the item received in the ovementioned condition .
- Unfortunately, for health reasons, we may not exchange personal items, e.g. earings or underwear.
Return postage is for the customers cost.